Wednesday 29 July 2009

Random Japanese Videos 2: Cute and talented kids

Its time for episode 2 of the Random Japanese Videos segment! This time, I have compiled some videos of adorable Japanese kids. =) Some of these videos are of Japanese kids who are way more talented then me and some are really funny videos.

Tanoshiku shite kudasai! (translation: have fun , enjoy! - googled this, not sure if its right =P)

The Talented

1) Rock band (all members are kids aged 5 - 10!)


The only instrument I can play is the recorder I learned in primary school


2) Same lead singer with her own band


I wish I was as confident as her


3) Guitarist from the first video on The Ellen Degeneras Show


He gets to meet his idol Ozzy Osbourne after he performs. What a cute moment ^^


4) Future DJs


The only thing I can scratch is my head


5) Hip Hop dancing Japanese kids



I only started dancing when I started going clubbing and I still suck at it now



The Funny

1) Fake Zombie attacks kids


See how the kids defeat the zombie!!


2) Cute girls playing ping pong


The smaller girl cries whenever she misses the ball ... so cute


3) Small boy gets rejected (My personal favorite!!)


See his reaction when the girl ingores him ... very funny!!


*This is not a weekly series, I will post random Japanese videos every once in a while.


Help 4 year old Charmaine in her fight against cancer.


Back in sunny Singapore, cute little 4 year old Charmaine, was diagnosed with 4th stage neuroblastoma on 13th Fubruary 2009. She has 10 to 20% chance of living if she seeks local treatment. However, if she seeks treatment in New York, she has a 40 to 50% chance of living, which is significantly higher.

As of 5th July, the Ourfeistyprincess team (representing Charmaine) has managed to raise S$500,000 and are preparing to send Charmaine to New York for the treatment this Thursday. Due to the high cost of treatment and living expenses, the amount is not enough and more can be done.

Nuffnang is having a fundraising campaign for Charmaine from 23rd July to 24th September. Please visit http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/forcharmaine for more details on how you can help her fight against cancer.

Life is precious. I hope that Charmaine will be able to benefit from the treatment in New York and live through her childhood and beyond happily and carefree like these cute Japanese kids.

You can also check out the Children’s Cancer Foundation website to help other children with cancer and their families.My friends doing their part for the Children's Cancer Foundation.

Let’s do our part in providing Charmaine and the other kids with all the love and support they need. =)

(Image Taken From: Unreality Magazine, Children's Cancer Foundation, Fiesty Princess Charmaine)