Wednesday 22 July 2009

My new Metal Gear Solid iPhone case

In my previous iPhone post, I mentioned that I changed the case of my iPhone to the one I was aiming for. I have used it for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it ... because it looks sooooooo chioz and its slimmer than my previous case!

The name of this case is the Power Support Metal Gear Solid Air Jacket for iPhone 3G Corrugated Meryl (Black) ... a very long name indeed. Here are the pictures of the case if you are interested ...

Case in the box

I put the case back into the box just to take this pic lol. Look at the good looking sexy girl on the case. She is the reason why I bought this case. Although it's stated on the box that is for the iPhone 3G, I'm sure it can be used for the iPhone 3GS as well, since they look exactly the same on the outside heh.


Box. Front and Back

When you take the case out, you get to see the rest of macho snake. At the back of the box, you can see the words, Metal Gear Solid Touch, which is a game which came out for the iPhone. Its only available at the US store and maybe Japan? Fortunately for me, I have a US account and managed to download the lite version to try out the game. Honestly speaking, its not really that fun lol. I'm not a Metal Gear Solid hardcore fan though ... maybe the hardcore fans will love the game. I bought this case because it looks nice. =P


The package


In the box we have the case, one crystal and one anti-glare screen protector, one sticky paper thingy to remove the dirt on the screen before applying the protector (I think), and a charger port protector which can't seem to fit. Pretty standard stuff from Power Support's Air Jackets I think.


The case. Outside and Inside.
Outside, you can see the words "Metal Gear Solid 4" along with a sexy looking girl with skimpy clothes and high heels holding a gun. =) Inside, we have the Kojima Productions logo. A nice touch, which no one else will get to see .... unless they take the case out heh.


Zoomed in specially for you.
A clearer view of the gorgeous design. I'm lovin it. =)


Case in my handThis is how it looks on my iPhone with me holding it. Not bulky at all ... even for my rather small hand.

The case is also available in white and there is an iPod Touch version as well. There are many other designs available if for some reason, you don't like sexy girls. For more designs, click here.

Not sure where you can get them in Singapore. I got mine for a discount through my friend =) If you want to get it online you can go to Power Support's website.

(Images Taken From: My digital camera)