Wednesday 9 September 2009

My "Expert" Singapore Idol Predictions: Piano Show Top 24 (Group 2)

Last week’s predictions
Last week’s episode on official Singapore Idol 2009 blog


Welcome to boliaosia.com’s quick Singapore Idol predictions. I’ve got only 30 min to blog before results are out gotta do it fast!!

This week the second group of 12 performs to fight for 6 spots in the top 12. Last week one of my favourites Syltra Lee got through after she was saved by the judges. This week my other 2 favourites Charlene Torres-Tan and Mae Sta Maria will be performing. I hope both of them will join Syltra Lee in the top 12. All of the 3 contestants who went through by viewers’ votes are guys last week. Will there be a female contestant going through by votes this week? I will try my best calling and hoping that one of my favourites will be the first female contestants going through by votes.

I got 5 out of 6 correct last week with my “expert” predictions, which I think is rather accurate. Will I be as lucky today? As usual I won’t cheat with my predictions (I swear). By the time I click the post button it should be around 10 minutes before the results show. Will anyone be spying on my blog to see if I get the correct predictions this week?

Your second group of 12 ...



My quick Predictions based on my boliao scorecard:

This 6 will go through to the next round.
(In alphabetical order)

1. Charlene Torres-Tan
2. Faizal Isa
3. Mae Sta Maria
4. Samantha Lee
5. Sezairi Sezali
6. Sylvia Ratonel

I won’t reveal the details of my scorecard, but the top six will be my choice to go through be it being the 3 most popular idols or being saved by the judges. One of my favourites Mae Sta Maria should be save as she would at least be saved by the judges. I have voted quite a lot for Charlene Torres-Tan and I really hope she goes through. I thought she did well but somehow the judges didn't like it.

Notice that I have included more females in the list of 6 despite 3 guys going through by votes last week. I’m going to go against the trend and predict that 1 or 2 girls will go through by votes this week. Maybe the female voters have spent their al their money last week and it’s time for the male voters to strike back. =P
Will I be right??

(Post button clicked on 9.45pm Wednesday 9 September 2009. Will not edit my predictions I swear! I'm very honest. Wrong then wrong la lol)

P.S: Sorry I’m not making any predictions next week as I won’t be in Singapore and can’t watch the show live. Pai she.

(Images Taken From: Singapore Idol Official Site)